Marmotte Mountain Retreat
Up to 8 people can sleep in this luxury chalet, with 4 bedrooms and full catering provided. Close to the 18th century village of Argentiere, you can hear the two mountain streams trickling past the chalet enhancing the sense of being tucked away in a mountain retreat.
You can further enjoy the outdoor life by retreating in the hottub that sits adjacent to one of the streams allowing you to really enjoy the spectacular views.
Marmotte Mountain Retreat is also a great place for kids, the large front yard provides endless opportunities for snowman/snow cave building and tobogganing.
FACILITIES (click to open)
- Fully qualified and experienced chef
- 4 bedrooms / 3 bathrooms
- Ski in/Ski out option to les Grand Montets ski resort
- Stunning private location in the forest
- Luxury outdoor hot tub
- Large open fireplace
- WiFi internet connection
- TV/DVD and multimedia player
FIRST FLOOR FACILITIES (click to open)
- 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Master bedroom with king size bed, breath-taking views of the surrounding mountains and pine forests, luxurious en-suite with a large bath/shower, toilet and balcony.
- Bedroom 2 – king double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 3 and 4 – twin bedrooms with a large shared bathroom with separate bath and shower.
GROUND FLOOR FACILITIES (click to open)
- Spacious mountain chalet style kitchen fully equipped with fridge, freezer, dishwasher, oven, ceramic hob and microwave.
- Traditional dining area with under floor heating.
- Open plan living area with comfortable sofas and sitting chairs.
- Large open log fireplace.
- Washing machine and dryer.
- Flat screen TV, DVD player and multimedia system.
- CD player, records and record player.
- Outdoor hot tub.
LOCATION (click to open)
Behind the 18th century village of Argentiere the Marmotte Mountain Retreat is just 800metres from the world famous ski resort of les Grand Montets and only a 5 minute walk through the village to the main street of Argentiere. The village has a great range of bars and restaurants, a supermarket, a newsagent, a doctor, pharmacy and many other speciality shops catering to a wide range of needs.
You can easily ski in and out of the main Ski Resort through the forest which is just 1 minute from the chalets front door.