Magnificent luxury at the heart of Val d’Isére, Chalet Montana has been named ‘The Best Chalet in the Alps’ by the Sunday Times. Primly located in the exclusive Les Carats enclave of Val d’Isére, the chalet is on the side of the piste affording ski in ski out convenience. Arranged over four floors, every room and terrace has wonderful views, including the indoor pool from which the snow-capped peaks can be admired through a splendid arched window. A lift provides access to all floors, with private access to the stunning master suite.
Accommodating up to 12 adults and 3 children, the six ensuite bedrooms are full of charm and character, one of which doubles as an appealing children’s bunkroom.
FACILITIES (click to open)
- Ski in / ski out
- Indoor pool with massage jets
- Sauna with shower and relaxation/massage area
- Large terrace with outdoor heater
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
- iPod docking station
- Wireless Internet
- TV in snug with sky, French and Russian TV, DVD player and Wii
- Guest study with computer and fax
- Hairdryer in every room
- Personal bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury Bathroom Products
- Daily newspapers and magazines
- Fresh Flowers
- House wine, champagne (Perrier Jouet) and spirit list
- A la carte wine list
- Toys, sledges, games and books
- Chauffeured 4×4
BEDROOMS (click to open)
ROOM LAYOUT (click to open)
WHATS INCLUDED(click to open)
- Luxury accommodation on your chosen dates.
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities.
- Champagne reception.
- Dedicated service from a professional team.
- Tea or coffee in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea daily.
- Children’s lunch and supper every day.
- Champagne and canapés daily.
- Mouth watering dinners prepared by the chef (6 nights).
- Carefully selected house wines.
- An open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks.
- Luxury bathroom products.
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers.
- In resort chauffeured vehicle*
*Except Chalet Bel Sol which has an ad hoc in resort service due to central location.
We can also arrange:
- Private or scheduled flights.
- Use of airport lounges worldwide.
- Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter.
- Car hire.
- Comprehensive winter sports travel insurance.
- Special family and corporate events.
- In-chalet equipment fitting and lift passes.
- Ski lessons and guiding from hand-picked guides.
- Extensive in-resort activities.
- A la carte wines and champagnes.
- In-chalet childcare.
- Personal laundry service (in-house and dry cleaning).
- In-chalet massage and beauty therapy.